Monday 24 August 2015

Money Changes Everything!

See the map of the world is so big.
I want to feel standing in one place.
A place that other people never visit.
A place not known by many people.
If at any time I was standing there.

Too many places I wanted to go.
But I can't.
My legs hindered to move because of something.
My eyes were prevented from seeing the beauty, because something.
Unobstructed ear to hear the sounds of nature, because something.
Blocked nose to breathe fresh air, because something.
My mouth was blocked to say "Wow beautiful" because of something.
My hands are prevented from touching objects in the world, because of something.
Something that can be felt by everyone.
In a film, there is one word that touches my heart:

"I make money to live or I live to make money?"

If we have a lot of money, people will certainly be closer to us and make them kneel.
If we are poor in money, then we were approached them and we will kneel.

But not all because of money.
Money will not be successful without the hard work and prayer.
DUIT.
Doa. Usaha. Ikhtiar. Tawakal.

No comments:

Post a Comment